LWE at FPS Expo 2016: Turnkey capability for fuel storage tanks
20 – 21 April, Liverpool Exhibition Centre. Stand No 26
Turnkey capability for fuel storage tanks
With over 40 years’ experience, Ledbury Welding and Engineering (LWE) is widely recognised as a market leader in the design and manufacture of fuel storage tanks. The company offers a fully certified design and build capability, covering decommissioning and disposal, through to civil engineering and installation of a fully equipped multi-product fuel service facility.
Recent projects include retail forecourts as well as several commercial depot fuelling facilities for national fleet logistics, fuel oil distribution companies and a Midlands, Fire & Rescue Services organisation.
LWE offers three basic design specifications for bunded diesel storage tanks, each of which has been optimised to meet different operational requirements. Since most new tanks are built to order, these design concepts provide the platform for a fully customised solution in capacities up to 220,000 litres.
Flagship products include the LWE SuperVault concept which is a forecourt style multi-product service station. Based on a modular design, the SuperVault can be adapted to suit either retail forecourt or commercial ‘truck-stop’ service requirements.
As a tank supplier LWE works in collaboration with all the frontline suppliers of pump dispensers and fuel stock management services. The company can provide impartial advice on security and fuel usage monitoring. Alternatively LWE will work with the customer to integrate these services within an existing fuel management infrastructure.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Accreditation
- APEA Live 2017 : Stand B7
- Fuel Storage News : Autumn Edition
- LWE members of Constructionline
- Fuel Storage News : Spring 2017
- LWE Easter Closing Times
- LWE Maintenance & Services
- Ledbury Welding & Engineering featured in Bulletin Magazine : March edition
- Ledbury Welding & Engineering at FPS Expo 2017
- Ledbury Welding & Engineering featured in Fuel Oil News : December 2016
- Fuel Storage News Winter 16
- APEA Live : Stand B7
- Fuel Storage News – Autumn 16
- Fuel Storage News – Spring 16
- Into Europe with the Ledbury Above Ground Modular Petrol Filling Stations (LMPF).
- LWE at FPS Expo 2016: Turnkey capability for fuel storage tanks
- Ledbury ‘SuperVault’ fuel storage tank on route to the Falklands Islands
- Tesco commissions the UK’s first ‘above ground’ modular filling station
© Copyright 2018. Ledbury Welding & Engineering