Tesco roll out unmanned sites in the UK
After a successful trial at a Tesco store in Ilkeston, the large retailing chain has commissioned LWE for another eight unmanned stations to add to its UK network.
“Working closely with our customer, we have created a compact ‘pay-at-the-pump’ filling station, designed to allow more flexibility for the planning and deployment at Tesco Stores,” says LWE’s managing director, Kevin Powell.
These installations all include above ground tanks for fuel storage.
“Above ground tanks are more flexible and can be relocated if necessary. Site preparation work is simplified and quality standards ensured, as a large proportion of manufacturing, assembly and test is undertaken under factory conditions,” according to Powell.
Tesco currently operates more than 500 banded sites across the UK. In the last years supermarket chains such as Tesco, Asda and Morrisons have increased their market share in the fuelling sector with low prices and convenient locations as their main customer drivers.
- Tesco roll out unmanned sites in the UK
- Fuel Storage News Spring News Letter
- ISO 9001: 2015 Accreditation
- APEA Live 2017 : Stand B7
- Fuel Storage News : Autumn Edition
- LWE members of Constructionline
- Fuel Storage News : Spring 2017
- LWE Easter Closing Times
- LWE Maintenance & Services
- Ledbury Welding & Engineering featured in Bulletin Magazine : March edition
- Ledbury Welding & Engineering at FPS Expo 2017
- Ledbury Welding & Engineering featured in Fuel Oil News : December 2016
- Fuel Storage News Winter 16
- APEA Live : Stand B7
- Fuel Storage News – Autumn 16
- Fuel Storage News – Spring 16
- Into Europe with the Ledbury Above Ground Modular Petrol Filling Stations (LMPF).
- LWE at FPS Expo 2016: Turnkey capability for fuel storage tanks
- Ledbury ‘SuperVault’ fuel storage tank on route to the Falklands Islands
- Tesco commissions the UK’s first ‘above ground’ modular filling station
© Copyright 2018. Ledbury Welding & Engineering