To replace existing bulk fuel storage facility, along with associated pipe work and equipment
Replacement of 30 year old plus, bulk fuel storage tanks
Decommission, degas, dismantle and remove from site the existing facilities
• 1 x 40,000 Litre White Diesel Tank
• 1 x 60,000 Litre Gas Oil Tank
• 2 x 80,000 Litre Kerosene Tanks
• Associated pipe work and fittings as required
• Electronic gauging and alarm systems
After seeing LWE at FPS exhibition in Harrogate, Abergavenny fuels requested a site visit. Our sales representative conducted the site survey and priced a recommended solution.
The project moved forward, the key being removing the old facility and making the new operational in the shortest time possible. LWE were able to complete all works and make the new system operational within 5 days, allowing Abergavenny fuels the minimum disruption to their service as possible.
- Growing haulage firm invests in depot fuelling facilities
- Fuel storage upgrade for East Midlands waste recycling firm
- Car Parts distributor brings its transport fuelling in-house
- Why above ground fuel storage is cost effective
- Marking LWE’s long standing relationship with Stagecoach UK.
- Scaling up fuel storage capacity for a smoother ride on costs.
- Fuelling the big green parcel machine
- Ledbury Tanks for Certas Energy’s new oil distribution depot in Yelland
- Network for recycling waste from forecourt miss-fuelling is based on LWE’s SuperVault, above ground storage tanks
- Lockwood Group upgrades its HQ depot fuelling services.
- Fuel recycling pays back for Arnold Clark’s Car & Van Rental operations
- Fuelling efficiencies at Springhill Farms.
- Contract work to upgrade depot fuelling facilities
- Waitrose HQ transport fuelling facilities
- Abergavenny Fuels
© Copyright 2021. Ledbury Welding & Engineering