The safe above ground storage of 300,000 litres of petrol and diesel for new filling station. Minimise environmental risk with secondary contained above ground steel tanks. Documented safety history eliminating risks to the general public.
New filling station for Biggleswade Superstore
• 3 x 75,000 litres Supervaults for petrol storage
• 1 x 75,000 litres Supervault twin compartment (petrol/diesel) storage
• Access stairs and walkways to all 4 tanks
Burying tanks to store petrol and diesel is becoming less acceptable due to the very real risk of soil contamination and groundwater pollution. The Supervault manufactured in the UK under license by Ledbury Welding & Engineering offers the ideal solution. The much reduced civils works and shorter installation time, made the Supervault a major contributing factor in this project which took only six months to complete.
- Growing haulage firm invests in depot fuelling facilities
- Fuel storage upgrade for East Midlands waste recycling firm
- Car Parts distributor brings its transport fuelling in-house
- Why above ground fuel storage is cost effective
- Marking LWE’s long standing relationship with Stagecoach UK.
- Scaling up fuel storage capacity for a smoother ride on costs.
- Fuelling the big green parcel machine
- Ledbury Tanks for Certas Energy’s new oil distribution depot in Yelland
- Network for recycling waste from forecourt miss-fuelling is based on LWE’s SuperVault, above ground storage tanks
- Lockwood Group upgrades its HQ depot fuelling services.
- Fuel recycling pays back for Arnold Clark’s Car & Van Rental operations
- Fuelling efficiencies at Springhill Farms.
- Contract work to upgrade depot fuelling facilities
- Waitrose HQ transport fuelling facilities
- Abergavenny Fuels
© Copyright 2021. Ledbury Welding & Engineering