Contract work to upgrade depot fuelling facilities
Arden Wood Shavings Ltd. of Solihull has upgraded its depot fuelling facilities by installing additional pump dispensers onto a new fuel island, allowing two vehicles to fuel concurrently. The new fuelling point was installed with the assistance of Ledbury Welding and Engineering who provided all the pipework and equipment connections to the existing tank.
“A fuel storage tank and pump has been in place since the company’s production units were established on this site some 25 years ago,” explains facilities manager, Glen Mosley.
“As the company’s transport fleet has continued to expand, this single pump was coming under increasing pressure and was becoming a bit of a bottleneck at busy times. Our requirements had changed also. The new generation vehicles require Adblue dispensing and we are also using gas oil for trailer mounted power units as well as the fork lift trucks and other load handling plant.
Efficient transport is vital to Arden Wood Shavings Ltd. of Solihull. This expanding company is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of animal bedding products, which are used to keep animals dry, warm and comfortable. As demand for these products has increased, Arden has invested in a fleet of heavy goods vehicles, including specialised trailers designed to facilitate bulk delivery to customers.
- Growing haulage firm invests in depot fuelling facilities
- Fuel storage upgrade for East Midlands waste recycling firm
- Car Parts distributor brings its transport fuelling in-house
- Why above ground fuel storage is cost effective
- Marking LWE’s long standing relationship with Stagecoach UK.
- Scaling up fuel storage capacity for a smoother ride on costs.
- Fuelling the big green parcel machine
- Ledbury Tanks for Certas Energy’s new oil distribution depot in Yelland
- Network for recycling waste from forecourt miss-fuelling is based on LWE’s SuperVault, above ground storage tanks
- Lockwood Group upgrades its HQ depot fuelling services.
- Fuel recycling pays back for Arnold Clark’s Car & Van Rental operations
- Fuelling efficiencies at Springhill Farms.
- Contract work to upgrade depot fuelling facilities
- Waitrose HQ transport fuelling facilities
- Abergavenny Fuels
© Copyright 2021. Ledbury Welding & Engineering