To construct additional Killfrost® and Glycol storage facilities, as part of the Heathrow winter resilience programme.
• 2013 Winter Resilience Programme
• 5 x 110,000 Litres twin compartment Kilfrost® tanks
• 10 x 55,000 Litres single compartment stackable Kilfrost® tanks
• Dispensing 100-500LPM Viable speed pump sets
• Provide mass flow metering & dosing / filling control
• Commissioning & provide 5 year service contracts
Following the well publicised grounding of planes, and hold ups at Heathrow in 2010, a renewed winter resilience package was instigated by BAA. As part of this package Ledbury Welding & Engineering (LWE) were chosen to manufacture and install the tanks above. LWE dealt with the required airside working issues including the required health and safety procedures and the project was delivered successfully.
- Growing haulage firm invests in depot fuelling facilities
- Fuel storage upgrade for East Midlands waste recycling firm
- Car Parts distributor brings its transport fuelling in-house
- Why above ground fuel storage is cost effective
- Marking LWE’s long standing relationship with Stagecoach UK.
- Scaling up fuel storage capacity for a smoother ride on costs.
- Fuelling the big green parcel machine
- Ledbury Tanks for Certas Energy’s new oil distribution depot in Yelland
- Network for recycling waste from forecourt miss-fuelling is based on LWE’s SuperVault, above ground storage tanks
- Lockwood Group upgrades its HQ depot fuelling services.
- Fuel recycling pays back for Arnold Clark’s Car & Van Rental operations
- Fuelling efficiencies at Springhill Farms.
- Contract work to upgrade depot fuelling facilities
- Waitrose HQ transport fuelling facilities
- Abergavenny Fuels
© Copyright 2021. Ledbury Welding & Engineering